We stayed over for 2 nights on the 25th Jan to 27th Jan 2013. The location was very good as they situated just behind Ochard Road and 5 min walk to shopping area. Just behind there are a string of F & B outlets for you to choose from.
The reception staff was quick, courteous and helpful when we check in. the room was clean and good enough for the price you pay.
My daughter left her handphone in the room when we check out and only realized 5 hrs later, the handphone was not with her. We went back and was relieved that they found it. I must compliment Ma-Yue who was the housekeeping staff, who found the phone and handed it back to the management. Great Job, Ma -Yue , for your honesty and thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.