We (family of four) stayed at Holiday Inn Orchard Road for three days in the beginning of January. The location was really good, huge shopping possibilities just around the corner and easyly accessible to the airport and sights either by MRT or taxi (taxis are very reasonably priced in SP).
We stayed in a club room and that is an advicable option. The club breakfast, high tea and afternoon drinks were a delight and the atmosphere much more relaxing than the busy cafeteria feeling of the other restaurant.
The room was bit dark and old fashioned to my taste, but not in a very annoying way. However, the beds were fabulous and room so quiet that I slept like a baby. Service during our stay was very polite and considerate. Kids loved the rooftop pool and it was not too crowded which is often the case.
I would abolutely stay there again on pleasure or business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn