Stayed there only for two nights for a wedding in the Orchard function room. The hotel must have done some upgrade lately. Our standard room was modern, newish and spacious. The downside was the expensive Internet. Housekeeping service could have been better. The coffee and tea was not replenished and the quilt was placed upside down. But overall the experience was good. The location is a plus with many eateries and shops in the walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn