Have been to Singapore many times and have stayed at mumber of hotels, but keep returning to the Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, which we would now call our home away from home when in Singapore. The place is absolutely spotless and beautifully maintained. The staff are helpful without being overly obsequious. The breakfast which was included in our room rate was fresh, tasty and offered a great selection. The room was a good size and offered all of the amenities one could reasonably expect for the price. We were offered, at a reasonable price, an upgrade to the executive club, which we accepted and are glad we did because it offered good value. Holiday Inns are not our hotels of choice and we've had less than salubrious experiences at them in the US. However, the Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre in Singapore is an exception and we just love the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn