We stayed for 3 nights in April 2012. We stayed in a king bed deluxe suite which had a separate lounge room from the bedroom. It was very spacious and large for the 3 of us. The hotel is spotlessly clean and very well presented. There was a minor hiccup on check in, but that was quickly resolved. Everyone is eager to please. We stayed in room 522 which was at the rear of the hotel and looked out at Cuppage Plaza. The view isn’t much to speak of. Cuppage Plaza has a great laundry store which only charged 12SGD for a bag of washing, very cheap, quick and efficient. We had use of the Executive lounge which is well worth. Along with breakfast in the morning either in the lounge or main restaurant, there was afternoon tea and evening drinks and canapés. It is very well run and the ladies there are excellent, Service is first class.
The room was very comfortable and the amenities were great. We made use of the small gym and pool area. The pool was nice after a long day shopping. The gym is very small and was well attended on most days.
All in all our stay was most enjoyable and we would return without doubt. Value for money, for Singapore and the three of us was well worth it. The hotel is very well run, the service is first class, and we enjoyed ourselves there. Orchard Road and the MRT rail system is a very short walk away from the hotel.
We were staying there as part of our 20th wedding celebrations. We were surprised with a delicious cake, bottle of champagne and chocolates on the first day, a very welcome and greatly appreciated gesture.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Singapore
- Holiday Inn Park View Singapore
- Singapore Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre, formerly Holiday Inn Park View Singapore, in the heart of downtown Singapore! Whether for business or leisure, our central location is 10minutes away from the central business district and a convenient 2minute walk away from the shoppers’ paradise, Orchard Road. Public transport is just 3minutes away, providing easy access to the city's cultural heritage and tourist attractions like Chinatown, Little India, Sentosa and the Night Safari. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.