In short, this hotel is what you would expect of a Hyatt. If you have a competitive price on offer then go for it, I know sometimes it can be expensive; perhaps the only understandable flaw to this hotel.
The only negative was probably the building work that was taking place outside the hotel, but I dont think that was anything to do with the hotel; plus it was only cosmetic, and no effect on the stay at all.
The good points are as follows:
- Bed is very, very comfortable
- It is chic, modern and well designed
- It has really good tv, radio and speaker facilities
- lots of desk space for business and stuff
- Nice marble decor
- BIG bath
- Speakers feed through, so you can sing a bit in the shower, or on the throne!
- Makes you feel like an individual, not just another customer
- great help with taxis, bars, food etc
- Central; in the heart of Singapore!!
If you get a good price, go. It is a fantastic hotel and provides everything you want/need for holiday/ business.