Stayed here for two nights. Great business lounge and service. No hassle check-in. Proximity to shopping (no need to drive anywhere). Bustling streets outside but a quite oasis inside. Rooms are well appointed but very industrial decor. Too much wood.
Spent most of the time at the business lounge and enjoyed the services of the staff very much. Good business hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Singapore Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Singapore
- Singapore Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Singapore
- Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5-star luxury city hotel housed in two separate towers in the entertainment & commercial district. Strategically located at the start of Orchard Road in Singapore, in the centre of the city’s commercial and entertainment district, just a 30-minute drive from Singapore’s Changi Airport. Unwind in one of our 662 luxury rooms and suites, featuring swimming pool, garden or city views. Considered one of the best Singapore luxury hotel, Grand Hyatt Singapore’s spacious guestrooms and suites are fitted with every modern convenience required for a comfortable stay, such as generous work desks, luxurious beds and elegant baths. Embark on a culinary adventure at several of the finest restaurants and bars at our Singapore Orchard Road hotel. Relax and fully rejuvenate at Damai, our award-winning spa and fitness centre. The in-house fitness centre features all of the latest equipment to help guests keep up with their fitness regime or enjoy a leisurely dip in the outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush greenery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.