I arrived in Singapore in September 2013 and I took a taxi to the Fullerton Hotel and was greeted by a porter and attentively escorted to the front desk where I was checked-in very quickly. They had also upgraded our room to a river view. Upon entering the room I was delighted at the size and the high ceilings. The bed was great although I had trouble sleeping for some unknown reason.
The fitness center is really average and needs improvement and I am not exactly a fan of the pool. While the hotel was great and really close to Asia Square where I had to attend some meetings in the future I would stay at the Ritz Carlton as I found it to be much more comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Amex, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.