My niece and I have had a two day stop over in Singapore and have stayed at The Fullerton! This is a beautiful Heritage Hotel situated near Marina Bay. We have a fabulous view across the river toward the Marina Bay Resort and have been able to watch the laser show from our room. The service has been exceptional. The staff are so friendly and so willing to offer assistance. I give full credit to the management who train their staff to such a high standard. The little added extras i the room - just add to the comfort and enjoyment of the place.The whole ambiance of this hotel is superb- the floral arrangements are just stunning. The grand prix is on here next weekend and I would love to be here for that. New Years Eve celebrations sound amazing here too. I think I will have to start saving for my return trip. i would recommend this place to everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore