It had always been a dream of mine to stay at this stunning hotel I used to walk past as a child - and believe me it didn't disappoint!
I travel to Singapore once a year on my own for a break and can not fault this hotel. The rooms are MASSIVE - I honestly felt like a princess.
I have stayed at many hotels in Singapore and The Fullerton is now my hotel of choice.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.