I stayed here in 2002 and 2003. It has the best pool view in Singapore in my opinion. The pool overlooks the Singapore river. It is very hot in the day time with little shade but in the evening it has a cool breeze from the river. This historical hotel was once the general post office in Singapore. Today it is a luxurious hotel with beautiful rooms that are perfect for every traveller. It's worth paying the extra for the straits club rooms. The club access offers meals, drinks and cocktails in the evening. It feels like a private members club, perfect in every way. It is walking distance to the bars and restaurants of boat quay and near to raffles mrt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore