We stayed in the Fullerton he oral on recommendation from a friend - what a wonderful hotel - a historic building overflowing with charm, whilt being fitted out with all the modern conveniences, luxuries and comforts. Unfortunately the pool was being renovated while we there and I was so looking forward to relaxing by the pool after escaping the European winter and a long flight. The hotel did offer transfers to the nearby Fullerton bay hotel, but I didn't take up this option. My partner was very unwell on arrival and the hotel accommodated us early which we greatly appreciated. The room service was efficient and very polite. All the staff were very friendly and engaging. Breakfast was amazing - all tastes catered for. In addition, the hotel is well located amongst the historic centre of singapore, with a great range of restaurants and cafes in walking distance. We will definitely stay here again - thanks for looking after us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore