Travelled with my wife on our way to Bali, stopover in Singapore for 2 nights.
Location: very convenient, from the airport, grab a taxi and you will arrive at the hotel in 20mins for around 20SGD.
Check-in: smoothly ran, the lady swiftly allocated a room and accompanied to the lift.
Room: 209, courtyard view room, decent size, view wasn't great, and you can smell the lobby's food, but it's only for 2 nights, what could you ask more.
Breakfast: probably the best variety we have seen for a while, with mixture of western, Chinese, Indians and Japanese. One thing to warn is that it's so busy and crowded, even Fullerton's size is not that big compared to other hotels such as Marina sands bay.
Pool: decent size and view is great, water temperature is also comfortable.
Overall, convenient location in the centre of Singapore, no highlight as it's a city hotel, too many travellers to look after for a limited number of staff. Would recommend to travellers for 1-3 nights stay.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.