The hotel is lovely if you are looking for a wonderful heritage expereince, but are prepared to pay for it. Enjoyed our recent stay at the Fullerton Hotel. Look for a good deal if you can find one as it's an expensive hotel. Rooms are very well appointed and quiet. Freash milk in th emini bar fridge would eb great for coffee. Great service. We didn't eat at the hotel as it was too expensive. Very well located on the river /Boat Quay. Nice pool overlooking the river. We discovered the bus stop right outside the hotel and caught buses everywhere, which was very convenient. The doorman helps with taxis but you may have to wait in peak times. Lots of good walking around the hotel. All in all, an enjoyable stay in a beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore