This hotel captured old world stying with all of the modern conveniences impeccably. When you walk in, it looks like transported back to the 1930s, but it has the comfort of a modern hotel. The service is also impeccable, every one of our needs was anticipated, and all of our requests were promptly addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore