I come to Singapore quite often and sometimes bring my family (2 small kids).
We have stayed at Fraser Place twice now (once for 2 months, the next time for 5 weeks). I am very impressed with the staff and apartment. Most of the staff remembered us from our prior stay (we even were able to get the same babysitter for our children) and are always very friendly/helpful.
For kids, this is a great place:
- 2 pools (one for toddler/small kids)
- outdoor and indoor play spaces
- friendly staff
- can arrange for staff to babysit for you at night (nice to know the people are taking care of the little ones)
- 2 block from UE square with a cold storage grocery and gym for kids
Frasers is right on the river and on Robertson Quay. This means you have tons of restaurants at your footsteps.
We will come back again to Singapore next year and will stay at Frasers again.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.