Our family really enjoyed our stay. The two bed apartment was roomy and clean. Plenty of restaurants of various budgets close and a supermarket within five minutes. Breakfast adequate with many options but lacked some usual choices for a western diet. Lots of facilities for under eights but could have maybe some options for older children eg. Games room. MRT is about ten minutes walk away. Staff were very helpful and friendly. A great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore