I cannot recommend this place enough and cannot fault anything about it. We had a 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor overlooking the street at the front of the complex. We had requested a quiet apartment as one of our party had just been released from hospital in Singapore and we needed a quiet restful place for him to recover before continuing our travels. All staff, from the receptionist through to the housemaid, were exceptionally helpful and polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. The apartment was well appointed, spacious, scrupulously clean, and had everything we needed for a week's R and R, from a fully equipped kitchen (complete with washer/dryer) through to a comfy lounge area and balcony. Breakfast at the inhouse cafe was part of the deal and was very impressive in the amount of food available and the variety on offer. Fruit, yoghurt, cereal, toast, pastries, eggs, sausages, hash browns, veggies, curries, rice, asian soups... every taste was catered for and the cafe staff could not have been more helpful. Their coffee was so good I had two every morning just because I could. The pool is as lovely as it looks in the photos and we spent many hours in the water or relaxing on the loungers under brollies. Free wifi too of course - and the apartment had Sky TV, a DVD player and radio. The ground floor of the complex at the back of the building is full of bars and restaurants and they were full and busy every evening and we tried out quite a few of them. When I go back to Singapore I will stay at Fraser Place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore