This is my 5th time staying at Fraser Place Robertson Walk. A change in management, and lack of attention to the infrastructure leaves me not impressed this time.
The location is still fabulous, and the pool (albeit smallish) is a nice focal point of attention for all the kids in the afternoon. The more senior (i.e. who have been around for a while) staff are very friendly and professional, but the newer ones seemed indifferent and lacking in customer service.
Rooms are getting old and dated. Our AC vents were covered in mildew and one continually dripped. The rooms made my son & wife sneeze - they needed serious cleaning. In an attempt to clean the AC, they pained the one which was dripping wet, and of course the paint did not dry and instead dripped everywhere- what were they thinking? It dripped on my wife's skirt, which they dry cleaned (thanks) and then attempted to bill us for at checkout (no thanks!).
Getting things fixed in the room required multiple calls - it was extremely frustrating.
After speaking with other families, it was evident that our problems with our room and difficulty in getting them fixed was not unique.
There is a play space outside for kids. The sole bike was rusty and did not work. For the price they charge and the large number of kids that stay there, they should invest in a few bikes and replace them often.
For our departure, we had an early flight and had put in a request for help with our luggage. Nobody showed up to help us, and the front desk would not pick up the phone; we lugged it all ourselves. This level of service was on par with the rest of our visit.
A note to management- you need to pick up your game or will lose clients. You will also lose some of your longstanding good maids- they also notice the problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore