I have stayed at other Fraser properties in London and Doha and been very satisfied, particularly in Doha which is superb. This was a real disappointment. We asked for a quiet apartment as we have a four year old child; I requested this when I made the booking, and followed it up by email and phone call the day before our arrival. At reception I confirmed that it would be a quiet room ... however, we were kept awake until 2am by the unbearable noise blaring into the street from a club across the road. Neither reception nor security could do anything about it so I went across myself and spoke to the manager - the problem was solved. We also endured numerous minor problems: rock hard beds, very thin curtains that let the light in, non-functioning air-conditioning, non-functioning microwave. We were eventually upgraded to a better apartment but our initial experience really spoilt things. Breakfast is poor as well. This is an aging property with well meaning staff but they are not doing enough to justify the relatively high rates. We stayed in a suite in a genuinely 5 star hotel in KL for less than this cost !!!
I would never return here, particularly with a family particularly as it is situated in an area full of bars and clubs. If you are single or a couple and enjoy clubbing and sleeping on slabs of concrete then this might suit you.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.