Everything seems so good with this apartment. I moved in on Saturday, stay for three nights. Sunday has no room cleaning service. The problem comes up on Monday when i back to the hotel for a long day journey. After a shower bath, i found out the towel was the one i used for two days already. And that towel i had already but it on the bathroom floor. Which put me with no choice but using the other one. But the other one was only fair but still looks dirty to me. Maybe the cleaning lady mass it up. Or i maybe the one who is too sensitive. But the towels were dirty is a truth. Overall it's a nice hotel, with great location. Lots of nice restaurants within walking distance. Staffs are so helpful and nice. Little noisy over the weekend. PS. They only provide one time bathroom kit. So if you are planning to stay more than three days , you may have to pepair yourself a shower kit, or you can buy it at the corner store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore