We stayed here for 3 nights while the moving company were packing up our things for our move out of Singapore. Could have found cheaper large hotel rooms but when you're with kids (mine are 3 and 1) the kitchen was a lifesaver! It is also very well stocked (there's even a rice cooker) which was very much appreciated.
We stayed in a one bedroom deluxe which was fine for our needs but wasn't overly spacious - the bedroom was quite small with the bed and dressing table ensuring that there was very little unoccupied space. The bathroom was very tiny too but had a good shower and I loved the toiletries provided (thought the showergel smelled yummy!). The cable TV is limited though I appreciated the inclusion of kids' and the movie channels. There is a DVD too - our didn't work but once informed, staff were quick to come check and eventually replace with another DVD.
Housekeeping could have been better - there were always obvious missed spots (crumbs left by my three year old on the unmade bed were still to be found hours later in the freshly made up bed).
Location is good, there are all sorts of restaurants, coffee bars, pubs right at your doorstep here. The noise level (from my balcony I could see maybe 2 pubs) was fine, though that might have been because our stay was during the week. There was very audible music from about 9pm every night, though didn't seem to last for long, stopping around 11pm. My kids didn't react, slept soundly and to be honest this level of noise should be very bearable for most people.
The best thing about Fraser Place is the staff - every single person I dealt with was professional, personable, helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help me and no request was ever too much.
Basically, a top place, highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.