We stayed in Fraser Place for a week as we were leaving Singapore. The apartments are well maintained and have everything you need. The location is good in that you are very near the restaurants and bright lights of Robertson Quay. The downside is that it can be quite noisy. We were not facing into the area with big TV screens but if you were and there was a big football match on at 3 AM I think it could be quite annoying.
They include a complimentary breakfast during week days but it is very disappointing. Low quality cereals and some fruit basically. The pool area is also pretty small although the gym is good enough.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.