We (family of 5, 3kids 11,9 and 7) had a wonderful time at Frasers Place. The apartment was a great size for us, and nicely furnished and decorated. The facilities are great, pool, kids areas, gym. The breakfasts at' the hub' during the week is buffet with alot of choice, lovely to have breakfast by the pool every morning. The staff were very friendly and helpful; housekeeping was great, shuttles to the malls were very convenient. Location is good although if you are a light sleeper the sports bars below playing football/cricket very loudly might annoy you, usually over by 10pm. I loved the position of our apartment however, looking into the courtyard, because there was always something to watch from our balcony.Would definately recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore