I have stayed at the Fraser Place apartments off & on for over year now, my husband and I have enjoyed our stay each time and find it a great place to be in Singapore, we always use the same apartment and ok sometimes there is a little noise from the road and building work outside but Singapore is very busy and sometimes noisy place, we find the staff very polite & helpful and always eager to help, they call us by our 1st names which i think is a nice touch considering they see thousands of people pass through its doors , this goes for the cleaning & catering staff that work in the "HUB" the little cafe by the pool area,
On several occasions a group of us have used the BBQ pit facility for a little get together and it has been perfect, the place is always kept clean and i have never seen any insects or dirt around the place,
One time our air con broke down but within a short while the maintenance guy had appeared and got it gong again no probs!
My one little grievance i the sofa in he lounge area! haha, it isn't the comfiest to say the least but hey ho it isn't a major issue for me, also the beds could do with a better mattress but it isn't totally unbearable to sleep in-so all in all i give the Fraser Place a thumbs up and would recommend to my friends & family, oh and the free shuttle bus to Orchard Road & Suntec Mall are an added bonus.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.