There's nothing bad i can say about the Conrad Centennial Singapore. From the time I arrived to the time I left everything was great. The service was great with someone always around to say good morning and hold the lift/doors open for you. The price was quite high, but lucky for me, my company was paying for my stay, so the bill wasn't a concern. To others though, just remember Singapore is generally an expensive place to go to anyway, so I guess the hotel of this standard was about the right price.
The location of the hotel is great. Surrounded by exceptional shopping malls and restaurants, you are never short of variety and things to do. It is also close to the MRT which makes it really easy to get around Singapore. The Singapore Flyer and Marina Bay Sands is about 15mins walk. For business travellers, as well as tourists, its right in the middle of everything.
The rooms are neat and clean. I had a business room and it was bigger than other hotel rooms I've stayed in. A huge flat screen tv and a massive bed just makes you feel very comfortable. Especially with the complimentary chocolates and fruit on arrival.
The outdoor pool is great for a dip. Its huge and was never busy. The fitness centre, although i never used it, looked very modern as well.
I was lucky enough to get a free buffet breakfast every morning. There are two places you can have breakfast in. The restaurant on the ground floor is the bigger one and is available to everyone. It has a huge selection of food in the buffet and is definitely worth the visit, even with the crowds. The other restaurant is on the 4th level, only open to people staying on certain floors. It is a much more relaxing environment with much less people but the food selection is not as large. When you are deciding between the two, it just depends on what you are after.
For the two weeks I was in Singapore, it was a pleasure staying at this hotel. It was my first trip to Singapore, so I don't know what other hotels in the area would have been like, but this was definitely one I will return to if I'm ever in the area again and would suggest you give it a try.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Conrad Singapore
- Singapore Conrad
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Centennial Singapore is a 31-storey; prestigious hotel conveniently located in Marina Bay, adjacent to Suntec Singapore - Convention & Exhibition Centre, with direct access to 1,000 shops and 300 restaurants, and close to Singapore's major attractions and cultural centres.Contemporary in design, the hotel offers 482 luxurious guest rooms and 25 suites, each with an array of home comforts and modern conveniences such as 46” HD LCD television with home-theatre system, wireless internet connectivity, an extensive line of toiletries as well as a choice of 16 different types of pillows from the Conrad Pillow menu. Guests staying on the Executive Floors or in Suites enjoy a host of additional entitlements and services, which include champagne breakfast, all-day house pour beverages, afternoon teas and evening cocktails with canapés in the Executive Lounge on 31st floor. Conrad Centennial Singapore also offers a variety of award-winning dining options and a 24-hour in-room dining service.Golden Peony, the renowned Chinese restaurant, serves exquisite dim sum and contemporary Cantonese à la carte dishes prepared by top Hong Kong master chefs, while Oscar’s offers 24-hour delicious Asian and international cuisine, including a selection of over 40 wines- by- the- glass (100ml and 200ml). Conrad Centennial Singapore also features an elegant Lobby Lounge which is perfect for before or after dinner drinks, afternoon teas and executive lunches.Conrad Centennial Singapore is an outstanding choice for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) as well as social events. Facilities include a magnificent ballroom catering up to 500 guests, six salon rooms, four conference rooms and three boardrooms, complemented by modern technological facilities and creative food concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Conrad Centennial Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.