You came to Singapore for shopping, or not?!...?
If so, this is a gerat place (there are reportedly 1000 shops in the "Marina Bay" complex which this hotel is part of (there is also the Mandarin Oriental, the Pan Pacific, a few others), all on reclaimed land in the harbor of Singapore. If you look for nature, or for something `authentic`, or `exotic`, this is the wrong place for you. The hotel is a bit difficult to find (hidden beteween other high-rise buildings), but once you are there you will find the location convenient. There is a pool on the 5th floor or so (with some potted palms around it - thats about it in respect of nature for this place), but otherwise the hotel is excellent: high-standard, luxury class, excellent sleep quality (really). The gym is a bit small (may find it difficult to find a free treadmill in the morning), but the hotel has class, embedded in luxury. Unfortunatey, it could be just `anywhere`(in the US), but as for a `Conrad` it keeps its promises down to the last `dot` - just as expectable from a Conrad. Very nice and helpful staff! Although my comments may read as `lack-luster` or only `half-hearted`, I would still come again (only those, who come to `exotic` Singapore might find it disappointing to a degree to end up on the outskrits (or within the perimeters, to be more precise) of a mega-mall complex.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Conrad Singapore
- Singapore Conrad
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Centennial Singapore is a 31-storey; prestigious hotel conveniently located in Marina Bay, adjacent to Suntec Singapore - Convention & Exhibition Centre, with direct access to 1,000 shops and 300 restaurants, and close to Singapore's major attractions and cultural centres.Contemporary in design, the hotel offers 482 luxurious guest rooms and 25 suites, each with an array of home comforts and modern conveniences such as 46” HD LCD television with home-theatre system, wireless internet connectivity, an extensive line of toiletries as well as a choice of 16 different types of pillows from the Conrad Pillow menu. Guests staying on the Executive Floors or in Suites enjoy a host of additional entitlements and services, which include champagne breakfast, all-day house pour beverages, afternoon teas and evening cocktails with canapés in the Executive Lounge on 31st floor. Conrad Centennial Singapore also offers a variety of award-winning dining options and a 24-hour in-room dining service.Golden Peony, the renowned Chinese restaurant, serves exquisite dim sum and contemporary Cantonese à la carte dishes prepared by top Hong Kong master chefs, while Oscar’s offers 24-hour delicious Asian and international cuisine, including a selection of over 40 wines- by- the- glass (100ml and 200ml). Conrad Centennial Singapore also features an elegant Lobby Lounge which is perfect for before or after dinner drinks, afternoon teas and executive lunches.Conrad Centennial Singapore is an outstanding choice for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) as well as social events. Facilities include a magnificent ballroom catering up to 500 guests, six salon rooms, four conference rooms and three boardrooms, complemented by modern technological facilities and creative food concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Conrad Centennial Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.