You just cannot ask for more than the Conrad Centennial singapore. I stayed in a club room to enjoy the privileges of a cool oasis with nibbles and drinks in the super hot City State of Singapore.
check in experience couldn´t be better. Taken straight to the 31st floor for the bureaucratic part of the stay and offered drinks while the Ex Club front desk explained me a few aspects of Singapore. It was 10am and I was offered a room straight away or the choice of waiting a little over an hour for a room which fulfilled my requests of high floor and bay view. I decided to wait and went for the club breakfast, which is quite comprehensive. Yes, the omelets do come for the main restaurant, but they don´t take longer than 20 minutes. On the other hand, there are so many things to try and enjoy up there, besides the city view, that made these 15 minutes feel really fast. On this trip I tried a few club room, but the one at Centennial was the best. There is no 5-8 or any schedule for you to enjoy your drinks. They flow all day long as long as you request it. They do want you to relax and enjoy your wine or sparkling before lunch or after dinner. You don´t have to rush back to the hotel in the middle of the day just to enjoy the cocktail hours. You make your own times. This was priceless. I MUST mention a few names for the staff that were absolutely great stars at the Club. Neo Hui, Kelly, and Angeline were the best club staff members I found on 20 days in club rooms in Asia. I have to say that The Conrad, in my opinion, beats the Shangri-La mainly due to the staff. And these 3 girls I mentioned are pretty much the reason. Congratulations to the manager for running such a great team up there.
Regarding the Bedroom, it is fantastic as one would expect from a Conrad. Windows from top to bottom revealing the incredible skyline of Singapore from a bed that could not be more comfortable. Spotless clean and with all the technology one could want from a hotel, I was very pleased with absolutely everything.
the location is also quite convenient. 3 minutes walk to the subway and surrounded by restaurants and shopping malls.
I have became a faithful client of this stunning property.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Conrad Singapore
- Singapore Conrad
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Centennial Singapore is a 31-storey; prestigious hotel conveniently located in Marina Bay, adjacent to Suntec Singapore - Convention & Exhibition Centre, with direct access to 1,000 shops and 300 restaurants, and close to Singapore's major attractions and cultural centres.Contemporary in design, the hotel offers 482 luxurious guest rooms and 25 suites, each with an array of home comforts and modern conveniences such as 46” HD LCD television with home-theatre system, wireless internet connectivity, an extensive line of toiletries as well as a choice of 16 different types of pillows from the Conrad Pillow menu. Guests staying on the Executive Floors or in Suites enjoy a host of additional entitlements and services, which include champagne breakfast, all-day house pour beverages, afternoon teas and evening cocktails with canapés in the Executive Lounge on 31st floor. Conrad Centennial Singapore also offers a variety of award-winning dining options and a 24-hour in-room dining service.Golden Peony, the renowned Chinese restaurant, serves exquisite dim sum and contemporary Cantonese à la carte dishes prepared by top Hong Kong master chefs, while Oscar’s offers 24-hour delicious Asian and international cuisine, including a selection of over 40 wines- by- the- glass (100ml and 200ml). Conrad Centennial Singapore also features an elegant Lobby Lounge which is perfect for before or after dinner drinks, afternoon teas and executive lunches.Conrad Centennial Singapore is an outstanding choice for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) as well as social events. Facilities include a magnificent ballroom catering up to 500 guests, six salon rooms, four conference rooms and three boardrooms, complemented by modern technological facilities and creative food concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Conrad Centennial Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.