What sets the Conrad apart is the service. Not sure if this is universal in Singapore or if it's just the Conrad, but the service I experienced was among the best anywhere. Everyone I encountered was fully competent, professional, and polite. When they made a mistake -- double booked at the spa -- management and the concierge apologized so profusely and sincerely that I felt bad about complaining. (They also provided exec lounge access for my six-night stay, as well as two boxes of chocolates, a bottle of wine, a hand-written note, and a huge platter of fresh fruit for their relatively minor mistake).
Our room rate included breakfast, and it's an excellent breakfast spread. Espresso drinks, fresh juices, eggs, pancakes etc are made to order, and there's a wide variety of dishes to suit eastern and western tastes. Great quality overall, and as an added benefit, they serve Mövenpick ice cream from Switzerland!
The only reason I don't give the hotel a perfect rating is that the property could use a refresh. The rooms are a bit dated -- as an example, there are not enough electrical outlets for this day and age. Everything is still very comfortable and nothing is so old as to be a deal breaker, but the hotel could definitely benefit from some modernization. All that said, I would definitely return to the Conrad given the excellent service and the convenient location.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Conrad Singapore
- Singapore Conrad
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the award-winning Conrad Centennial Singapore, we redefine luxury, sense and style, connecting you to the heart of prestigious Marina Bay, where business, fashion, art and entertainment blend into a dynamic playground for the discerning traveler. Just a short distance from six shopping malls with over 1,000 shops and 300 restaurants; world-class attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, the Singapore Flyer, and six museums; the Colonial Heritage area and Asia's largest casino at Marina Bay, we offer you discreet luxury at one of the world's top destinations. Feel the pulse of Singapore, reconnect at Conrad Centennial Singapore and rediscover the greatest luxury of all ...The Luxury of Being Yourself. Our hotel is a 2014 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award recipient. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Conrad Centennial Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.