I spent one week here accompanying my husband during a business trip. The Hotel is nothing special with dated furniture and complete lack of style. There are some pros though.
Pool and gym are quite good, definitely a benefit, rooms are good size, bathrooms more than decent, with bath and separate showers, good range of toiletries, robe, sleepers and a proper hairdryer.
Breakfast is poor with awful coffee, poor choice of fresh fruits (given the latitude!), cheap ( not fresh) fruit juices.However there is a large choice of hot food. The staff is friendly and very efficient, unfortunately in some occasions poorly trained : some of the maids could not understand English very well and one morning during breakfast I was invited to hold to my cutlery.
However the hotel is in a great location for exploring the city, good for shopping ( where is not in Singapore though ?), plenty of dining options all around, MRT is just outside the lobby and room rate are reasonable. So if you are planning to spend not much time indoor and you are not fussy about style and top end service, well I would be happy to recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel
- Conrad Centennial Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Conrad Singapore
- Singapore Conrad
- Conrad Centennial Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Centennial Singapore is a 31-storey; prestigious hotel conveniently located in Marina Bay, adjacent to Suntec Singapore - Convention & Exhibition Centre, with direct access to 1,000 shops and 300 restaurants, and close to Singapore's major attractions and cultural centres.Contemporary in design, the hotel offers 482 luxurious guest rooms and 25 suites, each with an array of home comforts and modern conveniences such as 46” HD LCD television with home-theatre system, wireless internet connectivity, an extensive line of toiletries as well as a choice of 16 different types of pillows from the Conrad Pillow menu. Guests staying on the Executive Floors or in Suites enjoy a host of additional entitlements and services, which include champagne breakfast, all-day house pour beverages, afternoon teas and evening cocktails with canapés in the Executive Lounge on 31st floor. Conrad Centennial Singapore also offers a variety of award-winning dining options and a 24-hour in-room dining service.Golden Peony, the renowned Chinese restaurant, serves exquisite dim sum and contemporary Cantonese à la carte dishes prepared by top Hong Kong master chefs, while Oscar’s offers 24-hour delicious Asian and international cuisine, including a selection of over 40 wines- by- the- glass (100ml and 200ml). Conrad Centennial Singapore also features an elegant Lobby Lounge which is perfect for before or after dinner drinks, afternoon teas and executive lunches.Conrad Centennial Singapore is an outstanding choice for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) as well as social events. Facilities include a magnificent ballroom catering up to 500 guests, six salon rooms, four conference rooms and three boardrooms, complemented by modern technological facilities and creative food concepts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Conrad Centennial Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.