I stayed here for the second time in january'13 during my short trip to singapore. This hotel is amazingly well located in little india and has a historic backing. Mustafa is walkig distance from here and internet wifi is free. The best part are the balony so big and with gr views of little india specially at night with all neon signs. The room and toilets are very clean. The bathroom is decked up with all the necessities. The hotel is divided into 2 wings and this time i stayed in the other wing. The courtyard and outside of thehotle i mean the entrance is very chic and lovely with becnh to sit and an old victorian watch for time. Best for having drinks sitting on the table outside.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albert Court Village Hotel is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.