We had stayed at the Albert Court in February 2013 and did not have a good experience. We let them know and they offered us a free nights accommodation next time we were in Singapore. My wife's birthday was coming up so we decided to take them up on the offer. We arrived and were greeted at the cab door, and they had no idea what time we would arrive. From that point on the experience was totally different to the previous. The front desk staff were efficient and very helpful. Jamal took us to our room and was very helpful, welcoming and made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. The decision to give them another chance was worth it, the place has improved considerably and it is worth a look if you want to spend some time in that part of town. It's sits on the edge of Little India opposite Sarangoon Road which is also worth a wander if your in the mood. Give them a chance and I think you will be delighted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore