If we go back to Singapore we will definately stay here again.
Any problems we had were quickly attended to by friendly staff (like low battery in safe, broken iron cord).
We had booked a non-smoking room and on check-in were given a smoking room but staff quickly fixed it up. We upgraded to a court room - with more room.
If you like to eat breakfast early, my advice would be to eat at the hotel (they prepare a very nice buffet - reasonably priced). We found that the nearby food halls did not open very early (nothing open at 8.30am) but they do stay open late for eating in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore