I booked a night stay at this hotel over the weekend for my family via agoda because of its location and also it's promotion. The room is nice and pleasant but do not expect it to be very grand, given that the price you are paying, I must say it is good enough for my family and myself...
I booked a club room via agoda and the only confusing issue happened the next morning when I came out for breakfast at the club lounge with my son. It was stated in a welcome letter given to me that I can dine at the club lounge or the café but however, there is a lady holding a list telling me that we do not qualify for the breakfast at the club lounge, even though my booking was for the Club Room through agoda and when checking in, the letter clearly states I am entitled to the club lounge food... However, the lady was quick to add that we are allowed to eat there nonetheless which I appreciate very much but this shouldn't had happened in the first place... Is the hotel telling me that booking a club room through agoda does not qualifies for the club lounge food or what? Then what is stated in agoda is just telling a lie because I read and quote from agoda, "Rate includes complimentary breakfast and evening cocktail at Club Lounge"
Anyway, my stay was good overall and the service level of staffs there are very attentive, especially Yin Kai for going out of the way to ensure my family has the proper room to stay... So thank you for the good weekend...
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albert Court Village Hotel is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.