My hubby n i stayed in. Room booked by hubby's company. Duty manager need to take all kind of issue seriously which ever involve guest. Housekeeper Man Man was more prompt n wit more initiative compared to duty manager Mira. As an hotelian i felt like my issue doesnt matter to her. Man man de room cleaner was extremely excellent as i can say.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albert Court Village Hotel is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.