I have stayed twice in this hotel already and really appreciated the friendliness of their staff. I was very impressed with the attention given by Melvin, he was very friendly and really extended his service to give us a warm welcome. I also appreciate the small things inside the room like Colgate Plax ready for use when you get in the bathroom, a personal coffee machine installed in the room, big television set etc. overall it was a very pleasant stay adding experience to your travel may it be businesa or leisure. I hope you will enjoy your stay too like I did.
a business traveller
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Albert Court is a landmark of Albert Street restored from pre-war shop houses. The Paranakan-styled hotel has enhanced the historical shop houses with modern luxury to endowed guests to enjoy convenience while indulging in its rich cultural guestrooms. This popular hotel lies along the famous street for food and beverage before the 1980s, Albert Street. It was named the Gourmand Street of Singapore in Cantonese. The many celebrated restaurants still exist around the hotel today. The well located hotel is located in the heart of Singapore and is easily accessible to the Business District and Shopping District, which offers convenience to both the business and leisure travellers. From April 2014, experience the newly refurbished rooms designed with the necessities and comfort in mind for both business and leisure travellers as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Hotel Albert Court by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Court Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality Singapore