I've been to Singapore before and last time I stayed at the peninsular excelsior. When I compare the two the river view is not in the same league. The location of the hotel is also just a little to far from the main tourist destinations. Plus I found check in to not be the most efficient. The best staff member I encountering my two nights there was the housekeeper. I must say they were very helpful when it came to letting us have a late checkout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the historic Singapore River, Riverview Hotel is a preferred and affordable 4-star hotel for Business and Leisure travellers. Conveniently located near the Central Business District (CBD) and popular local Business, Meeting, Shopping, Entertainment and Leisure Venues, you are always minutes away from where you want to go. While the hotel’s range of services and facilities, including the Executive Club Lounge, Business Centre and Swimming Pool, accommodates your business and leisure needs, you can enjoy a mesmerising panoramic view of the iconic river or city skyline from the comfort of our 476 rooms. Our specialty Restaurants offer a variety of fine International, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine and local favourites in buffet and a la carte styles. With Indoor or Alfresco Waterfront Dining settings, such a wide gastronomic choice will certainly satisfy your palate. For Company and Private Events and Functions, our Ballroom, which can cater for up to 350 people, and 8 Function Rooms are ideal venues for Residential/Non-Residential Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, Product Launches, Team Building, Cocktails, Wedding Banquets and Birthday Parties. Evenings are always full of activities when you stay at Riverview Hotel. You can chill out at our lounge and be entertained by a live band, or dance the night away at the award-winning night music and entertainment club, Zouk, which is only a short walk away. The hotel is also just opposite the popular Robertson Quay and near the colourful Clarke Quay, where you can enjoy a range of delightful Waterfront Dining, Entertainment and Shopping Activities along the Singapore River. So, whether you are in Singapore for Business, Meeting or a Holiday with your family and friends, you will always find a comfortable and memorable stay at Riverview Hotel along the Singapore River – the tranquillity of Waterfront Accommodation and Dining in a cosmopolitan city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riverview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore