I stayed for only 1 night in this hotel on a stopover, I had stopped at the Swissotel Marchant Court previously and thought I'd try a different hotel, I wish I hadn't. The room was OK but quite dated and the furnishings had definately seen better days, my view was over the rver which was great, the other view is over a busy main road. There is not much within easy walking distance from this hotel, I did find a 7/11 to buy a drink from. I walked to Chinatown but this took about 25 minutes in 35 degree heat (I didn't walk back) If you stay here make sure you make clear if you want a non-smoking room, I didn't, but the hotel staff were very helpful in changing my room. There is a pool which was quite nice and a shower area there too. I had a late check out at 4pm and asked if I could extend this till 7pm but was told it would cost me another half days room rate, I thought this was a bit steep for 3 hours. Plus side, always plenty of taxis outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the historic Singapore River, Riverview Hotel is a preferred and affordable 4-star hotel for Business and Leisure travellers. Conveniently located near the Central Business District (CBD) and popular local Business, Meeting, Shopping, Entertainment and Leisure Venues, you are always minutes away from where you want to go. While the hotel’s range of services and facilities, including the Executive Club Lounge, Business Centre and Swimming Pool, accommodates your business and leisure needs, you can enjoy a mesmerising panoramic view of the iconic river or city skyline from the comfort of our 476 rooms. Our specialty Restaurants offer a variety of fine International, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine and local favourites in buffet and a la carte styles. With Indoor or Alfresco Waterfront Dining settings, such a wide gastronomic choice will certainly satisfy your palate. For Company and Private Events and Functions, our Ballroom, which can cater for up to 350 people, and 8 Function Rooms are ideal venues for Residential/Non-Residential Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, Product Launches, Team Building, Cocktails, Wedding Banquets and Birthday Parties. Evenings are always full of activities when you stay at Riverview Hotel. You can chill out at our lounge and be entertained by a live band, or dance the night away at the award-winning night music and entertainment club, Zouk, which is only a short walk away. The hotel is also just opposite the popular Robertson Quay and near the colourful Clarke Quay, where you can enjoy a range of delightful Waterfront Dining, Entertainment and Shopping Activities along the Singapore River. So, whether you are in Singapore for Business, Meeting or a Holiday with your family and friends, you will always find a comfortable and memorable stay at Riverview Hotel along the Singapore River – the tranquillity of Waterfront Accommodation and Dining in a cosmopolitan city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riverview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore