Had a family holiday in Singapore for a weekend meeting up with my husband (am currently in Malaysia). Hubby's flight arrived early in the morning and asked the hotel if he could check in a little early. He was at the hotel about 7 ish and was told they will try to get a room clean and ready for him as soon as the housekeeper start their day which is at 8am. He managed to get in the room around 10ish and had a good rest before we arrived! Really appreciate the staffs hardwork!
The cherry on the cake was on the day of checking out I had totally forgotten I left my wedding ring and engagement ring at the hotel! I have the habit of taking rings off when I'm going to have shower or before going to sleep. Upon leaving the room hubby and I did the usual of checking the room but none of us found the rings were laying on the desk (might be covered by some maps or plastic bags). I didn't realise I left my rings until I was going to the parents room to change my little girl's nappy I realized I had left them in the room. By that time it was almost evening and had left Singapore. I then quickly called the hotel and the staff told me that the housekeeper actually found the the rings and left them with the reception.
I was so grateful and thankful to the housekeeper and the front line staffs! Again I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staffs at riverview hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the historic Singapore River, Riverview Hotel is a preferred and affordable 4-star hotel for Business and Leisure travellers. Conveniently located near the Central Business District (CBD) and popular local Business, Meeting, Shopping, Entertainment and Leisure Venues, you are always minutes away from where you want to go. While the hotel’s range of services and facilities, including the Executive Club Lounge, Business Centre and Swimming Pool, accommodates your business and leisure needs, you can enjoy a mesmerising panoramic view of the iconic river or city skyline from the comfort of our 476 rooms. Our specialty Restaurants offer a variety of fine International, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisine and local favourites in buffet and a la carte styles. With Indoor or Alfresco Waterfront Dining settings, such a wide gastronomic choice will certainly satisfy your palate. For Company and Private Events and Functions, our Ballroom, which can cater for up to 350 people, and 8 Function Rooms are ideal venues for Residential/Non-Residential Seminars, Meetings, Workshops, Product Launches, Team Building, Cocktails, Wedding Banquets and Birthday Parties. Evenings are always full of activities when you stay at Riverview Hotel. You can chill out at our lounge and be entertained by a live band, or dance the night away at the award-winning night music and entertainment club, Zouk, which is only a short walk away. The hotel is also just opposite the popular Robertson Quay and near the colourful Clarke Quay, where you can enjoy a range of delightful Waterfront Dining, Entertainment and Shopping Activities along the Singapore River. So, whether you are in Singapore for Business, Meeting or a Holiday with your family and friends, you will always find a comfortable and memorable stay at Riverview Hotel along the Singapore River – the tranquillity of Waterfront Accommodation and Dining in a cosmopolitan city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riverview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River View Singapore
- Singapore River View Hotel
- River View Hotel Singapore
- Riverview Hotel Singapore