“Orchard Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Orchard Hotel Singapore

You added Orchard Hotel Singapore to your Saves list
Orchard Hotel Singapore
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879, Singapore (Orchard Road)   |
Offers & Announcements
60 Days Advance Purchase
Ranked #51 of 300 Hotels in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Orchard Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice hotel with excellent service from staff employees and good choice of breakfast food. Rooms and beds very comfortable .
Management just needed to ensure executive lifts were commissioned quicker , rather than leaving them half working for days !

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (445)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

my stay was excellent
the staff is fantastic, the food for both breakfast and lunch is outstanding
i am leaving to go to malaysia and returning to stay at this hotel on my way back
i would not stay elsewhere if i have a choice
super ameneties also with the Gym, Laundry etc

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have stayed in the Orchard hotel for three nights (I have stayed in suite 1726). I have stayed in many top hotels in Singapore in the last few years.

Great location and very good staff. The suite is very nice and I have enjoyed my stay.
I will be back to the Orchard hotel very soon.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Had a 2 nights stay in this hotel and enjoyed my stay, nice clean room. Hotel was very accessible to the shopping district of Singapore.Good food and had staff very friendly, special mention to April Tun who was very helpful regarding my inquiries (quite a patient guy) and very friendly. I felt like I was home when I was in Orchard Hotel. Good Job!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Celebrated my girlfriend's 21st birthday there at their premier suite as it was the only room with sufficient people for our guests. Prior to making the reservation, i went down to orchard hotel to request for a showroom which the staff promptly made sure i did. Kate from guest relations escorted my girlfriend and i up to the room. She gave us a detailed introduction of the hotel facilities and the room. On top of that, she provided us with her own personal suggestions which was very helpful in our planning of the party. Kate also did her best to answer to my requests such as late check-in and other inquiries.

On the day of the party, they even had a small cake for her when we checked-in. Again, Kate was there to ensure we had a smooth check-in and that everything was in order. Even until the checkout, she was again there to ask us about our stay.

Besides Kate, other staff of the Orchard hotel team were extremely friendly and helpful as well. The room was amazingly decorated and clean. My girlfriend and I felt very well taken care of throughout. We felt very happy with the stay and also making a new friend.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Lake Elmo, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We crashed here after 25 hours of airplane travel. The welcome at reception was warm. Our room was fairly basic. The room was clean and comfortable. The included breakfast buffet was very good. The morning departure also went well.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Normally in a crowded check in with still long queue, the guest relations officer will be tested on her patience and sense of attention, however I am happily surprised to see a certain Mr. April Tun who has displayed outstanding attention and alertness which for me is an indication of professional behavior. I also saw him giving advice to a fellow guest attendant, hence indication that he is not only very good in what he does but also that he can share and lead as well. Bravo for Orchard Hotel.

Room Tip: near elevator
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Orchard Hotel Singapore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Orchard Hotel Singapore

Address: 442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879, Singapore
Location: Singapore > Singapore > Orchard Road
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#34 Romantic Hotel in Singapore
#34 Business Hotel in Singapore
#48 Luxury Hotel in Singapore
#53 Family Hotel in Singapore
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Orchard Hotel Singapore 4.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Orchard Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Singapore Orchard Hotel
Orchard Hotel Singapore

If you own or manage Orchard Hotel Singapore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.