Very accommodating with early check in (8am) and late check out (6pm), to fit in with our flights. Central location is very convenient and we would certainly stay again. Very good value for the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Arab Street and Kampong Glam enclave, and a mere stone’s throw away from Bugis Village and Little India, Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves.These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines at the hotel’s three dining options.Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in the Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centres. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City.Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Landmark Far East Hotel
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Bugis By Far East Hospitality Singapore