I am a American and have been working in Indonesia for the last 16+ years, and came to Singapore so many times, and stayed at many different hotels (5 star).etc. I now work for Fluor Corporation, and took a new job in Mongolia last year and travel through Singapore on roster breaks. My company Fluor (travel) orignaily scheduled me to stay at the Land Mark Village Hotel, as this hotel is next door to the Mongolian Embassy. When I arrived and checked in at the reception desk, this gentleman, came up to me, and introduced himself as Andrew Tan (Assistant Front Office Manager). Saying this, I have never had a front office manager welcome me to his hotel, in my 35 years of traveling, and don't anyone else who has. This guy and his team have made my many stays at the Land Mark an absolute pleasure. The service is great, and the location is walking distance, and short taxi rides (<S$ 5.00 or S$6:00), and the taxi service seems to be always be availble at the Land Mark for some reason. The bottom line, the quality of my stay at this hotel has made me feel like it was my home away from home, and would recommend to anyone looking for a happy stay, the Land Mark Village is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Arab Street and Kampong Glam enclave, and a mere stone’s throw away from Bugis Village and Little India, Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves.These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines at the hotel’s three dining options.Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in the Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centres. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City.Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Far East Hospitality Management Pte Ltd, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Village Hotel Bugis by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Landmark Far East Hotel
- Golden Landmark Hotel Singapore
- Village Hotel Bugis By Far East Hospitality Singapore