We are a family of 4 adults and 1 3yr old and we decided to spend Christmas in Singapore. We chose this hotel at the early part of the trip because of the relatively good price we got. We got 2 adjacent rooms near the elevators - which my son liked going up and down in.
-The staff were very friendly in assisting us with inquiries on our sightseeing itinerary, getting cabs, and arranging transport.
-An attached Mini-mall with late night convenience store was very handy
-Very near Orchard Road and shopping malls.
-The breakfast buffet was average, but cute that they had a little kid's corner.
-The restaurants weren't that great. No one was at the reception at their Chinese resto so we ended up at Melting Pot (same place where they serve breakfast). Average food and a tad pricey.
-Not much to go to walking around the hotel.
Basically, considering how 4&5 stars are priced in Singapore, the deal we got was worth the overall average experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 508 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore’s attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a mere 5 minutes’ walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore’s culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Melting Pot Café, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn