We stayed for 2 nights with another couple on our way home from holidays. First time in Singapore so wanted to explore. Hotel is nice & clean - close enough to everything - nice walk into the Quays - great coffee shops & bars along the way. Taxi are so cheap - under $10 around town so if you are feeling lazy its cheap enough to hail a cab to get home. The only thing that let the hotel down was the service - appalling! They advised us on checkin at 2pm our rooms were not ready & would not be for 2 hours even though checkin time is 2pm. After finally finding an available room they then advised us we were overcharged for our accommodation & we are still waiting for the refund - apparently takes them 4 weeks to sort this out???? Not impressed - particularly seeing as though my husband is a priority club member so imagine how they treat non members. If they could sort out their service the hotel would be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 508 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore’s attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a mere 5 minutes’ walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore’s culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Melting Pot Café, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn