Holiday Inn Atrium should receive better reviews. Their service is great - check in is quick and efficient, concierge was very helpful when we asked for directions and porters are ready to help with the luggage.
I was also pleasantly surprised with the room. It looked somewhat new - like the rooms have just been refurbished. The duvet and pillows were very comfortable. Slight problem in the toilet though - the toilet paper wasn't of good quality and there are times when the water closet wouldn't flush properly.
Other good things going for it are the impressive atrium (as expected going by the name of the hotel), convenient location and their delicious char kway teow noodles.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore
- Holiday Inn Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 508 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore’s attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a mere 5 minutes’ walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore’s culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Melting Pot Café, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.