North Americans sometimes seem to have a less than positive attitude towards the Holiday Inn brand. Perhaps that is changing as the North American locations are increasingly renovated, but it surely does not apply in Asia. The the Holiday Inn Atrium in Singapore is a quality hotel by most estimations.
It is an approx. 26 story hotel bills on the atrium model, with an open core. The rooms are very nice - large and with a comfortable bed. Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. The included breakfast was excellent, encompassing both Western and Asian style breakfasts.
The Holiday Inn Atrium is not inexpensive, but very little in Singapore is. For a quality hotel in Singapore the price was very fair. I was there for two days on business and it suited my purposes very well. The potential drawback from a tourist perspective is its location, which is not convenient to shopping, although the hotel does run a free shuttle to Orchard Road, the main shopping area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is one of the leading hotel along the Singapore River. With 508 well-appointed guest rooms and friendly service, stay relaxed with accommodation that will meet your needs. Centrally located, it is in the heart of all Singapore’s attractions and shopping including Great World City which is a mere 5 minutes’ walk away. Nestled along Havelock and Outram Road, you are just steps away from waterfront dining and entertainment from the lines of Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. Located at the gateway of the Central Business District (CBD) and financial hub, getting to meetings and company events are quick and hassle-free. Take time to experience and explore Singapore’s culture diversity as Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is situated close to the bustling notes of Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and the various ethnic areas. Tantalise your taste buds with an array of dining options available within the hotel. Melting Pot Café, an all-day dining restaurant, serves both ala-carte menu and international buffets at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set in a contemporary ambience, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant exudes warmth and vibrance for your dining pleasure and business entertainment. Enjoy the culinary artistry of innovative Cantonese cuisine that will delight your eyes and palate. Unwind and chill out with family, friends and business associates at Lobby Lounge, a perfect enclave offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. Stay relaxed at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
- Singapore Holiday Inn