It's actually our 2nd time to stay in this hotel; the first one was 2 or 3 years ago. It's a no-frills hotel that has the basic necessities. Breakfast buffet was ok, and there was a 7-11 and a Kopitiam (a foodcourt) next door which made life easier for us. There's also a pool and a small gym on the roofdeck. The Bras Basah MRT station was also a few steps away.
What turned us off about our stay was the ongoing construction in the vicinity of Bayview. We took the airport shuttle to reach the hotel and we were dropped off "somewhere near" because the main road couldn't be accessed. We had a difficult time finding the hotel because of the alleys that we had to go through. And it had been an issue for the entire duration of our stay. Note that the MRT construction is affecting other hotels in the area.
Will probably stay elsewhere in our next SG trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore