I stayed at the hotel for two nights. The room and bathroom are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, I really love their mashed potatoes. I was a bit disappointed that they don't have WiFi in the room, I had to sit at the lobby whenever I need WiFi. Luckily they have sofas in the lobby and the connection's quite fast.
There's a 7/11 store and a Kopitiam (24 hours diner) right beside the hotel. It is also very close to the Bras Basah MRT station and a bus stop. It took only a couple of MRT stops to get to some tourism spots like Merlion Park or China Town.
Another one of my disappointments is that there's an MRT construction right in front of the building. It wasn't noisy, but because of that, that part of the Bencoolen street is closed and the view from my room was cranes and tractors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore