We stayed in the hotel for 3days. I hate rooms with dirty carpet...and might have spotted a few fleas during our stay...but if you don't care then its a decent hotel very in the middle of the city.
oops one other thing...Ben Coolen street is until 2017 a big construction area, a new metro station is being built and guess what comes with those building activities....noise, a lot of noise. But if you don't care then its a decent hotel in the middle of the city...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore