Had to fly over to Singapore urgently for a funeral so booked fast and booked cheap.
The rooms are tiny, especially if its two people.
The breakfast was horrible.
The staff weren't particularly nice, helpful or polite for that matter.
Hotels in Singapore are expensive yes but for what you get this is even more over priced than usual.
For those that are wondering, I didn't post this review earlier as I didn't know about tripadvisor til this trip I'm on right now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Fifteen-story Hotel located 4 km from train station & 22 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bayview Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Bayview Hotel Singapore
- Singapore City Bayview Hotel
- City Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Singapore
- Bayview Hotel Singapore